Saturday, September 5, 2009

Best of the week - #1

I decided to do a weekly thing where I'll post my favorite pics from the editorials that come out so I don't drown you all in 50 editorials each week. There are probably a million different reasons why I like these but I think I'll just shut up and let the photos speak for themselves.

Kinga Rajzak by Viviane Sassen for Pop Fall/Winter 2009. View it here.

House of Clouds - Melo Dagault by Tung Walsh. View it here.

Suggestions w/ Dioni Tabbers & Sarah Stephens by Ellen von Unwerth for Vogue Italia. View it here.

A Dream of A Dress by Paolo Roversi for Vogue Italia September. View it here.

Photography by Annika Aschber. View it here.

Fall is always the best time for editorials. Also...fashion week approaches for NYC...

No comments:

Post a Comment