Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Grey skies are pretty too

I have a new obsession...matte grey nails. Grey is already being talked about as a new fall color and I agree...mostly. I'm way over metallic nail polish. I even tossed some of my older bottles and my collection of thick matte polish in every color is growing quickly (my new favorite being this gorgeous coral from Essie).

Sadly for me, I have yet to get my hands on a matte grey locally(the joy of being in the middle of nowhere) so after hunting the net for the best greys I found this great guide to grey nail polish and I settled on "Recycle" from China Glaze.

Of course knowing me I'll probably pick up a few more colors while I'm at it. I'm thinking seafoam, maybe pretty purple. You can never have too many options!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I love grey.. and I'm so excited at the idea of it coming to nails too.. that's not something I usually think of, but the examples were gorgeous! Have you used China Glaze before? This is the first I'm hearing of them.

    ReplyDelete